Taxi Treasure Hunt
Click event images above to enlarge:
The Taxi Treasure Hunt is a unique and popular team building activity run by experienced staff, which allows teams to explore some of the greatest cultural and historic attractions of London. Each team member is given the opportunity to strengthen current skills and acquire additional ones.
Teams can take part in the Treasure Hunt from the comfort of a black London taxi, without the need of much walking around the City!
This product can be specifically designed to your own corporate requirements depending on what abilities you are interested in developing through this activity.
Each team, usually comprising of 3 to 5 people, is challenged to concentrate on 3 main areas.
- Photographic Section – Teams will be required to take several photographs following a specific theme in a fun and inventive style
- Scavenger Hunt – Teams are given a list of items and are challenged to gather as many objects as possible
- Cryptic Clues – Given some clues, teams will be asked to answer to a range of questions and trivia, testing their imaginative thinking skills
- 30-minute long brief prior to the start
- 2 hours dedicated to the event
- Between 30 minutes to 1 hour to determine scores and reward the winning team with customised prizes, depending on group size
Please note that we can tailor the duration of the event to your individual needs, however above you can see a general guideline.
- Experienced event managers
- All the necessary equipment (stationery, cameras, pens, clipboards)
- Traditional black London taxis with competent drivers – each taxi can seat up to 5 people
- Prizes – medals and wooden spoons for winning and losing teams. Additional prizes can be added to an extra cost
- A CD containing all the digital images taken by the teams during the Treasure Hunt
- £5 million public & product liability insurance
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks – however we are happy to design a catering package based on options of your choice
- Venue hire, if relevant
30 to 50 people – £35 to £46 pp + VAT
20 to 30 people – £47 to £62 pp + VAT
10 to 20 people – £55 to £87 pp + VAT
*Note that cards over the phone will incur a charge of 3.5%*
We are more than happy to receive payment by invoice to help you save money.
For further details, please do not hesitate to speak to Patricia on the live chat, or alternatively contact her directly here or call 0208 405 6415.