Spider Mountain Click event images above to enlarge:
At Grand Slam® Events we can offer a new type of climbing activity, which combines physical challenge and a lot of fun: Spider Mountain.
Participants are challenged to find their way up through a maze of 7 elasticated spider’s webs to reach the high summit at 7m.
To add more fun, we have incorporated a 7m vertical drop slide, It is not a surprise that this energetic activity is often used for training by the British Army.
A maximum of 12 to 15 people can use the structure at one time and the capacity is 120 people per hour.
- All equipment
- Experienced instructors
- £5 million public & product liability insurance
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks – however we are happy to design a catering package based on options of your choice
- Venue hire, if relevant – we have a selection of locations we can recommend
£995 + VAT for one day hire
Please note that one day hire is equivalent of 6 hours.
We can offer discounts when several activities are booked or for longer hire.
- Safety is our number one priority. As a result we follow a “Best Practice” attitude towards all of our activities and our approach to operating our business.
- All our activity equipment is ADIPS safety approved and checked annually
- Daily checks are carried out on all equipment before starting on the morning of use.
- All of our staff are thoroughly trained to be not only competent at running an activity but also sympathetic and helpful for those users that need assistance to complete the challenge
- Risk assessments, work method statements and logistical information can be requested
*Note that cards over the phone will incur a charge of 3.5%*
We are more than happy to receive payment by invoice to help you save money.
For further details please do not hesitate to speak to Patricia on the live chat, or alternatively contact her directly here or call 0208 405 6415.