Slack Lines Click event images above to enlarge:
If you have always wanted to walk a tightrope high above the circus floor but got nervous just thinking about it, we have the perfect activity for you! Slack Lining, which is increasingly becoming a popular sport across Europe, involves walking across a stretchable strap that is about 40 cm off the ground.
Once you have mastered your balance why not try some tricks such as stretching and bouncing?
The line’s tension can be adjusted to suit the user and different types of dynamic webbing can be used to achieve a variety of feats.
All you need is confidence and a bit of practise…. we even provide crash mats for a soft landing!
- All safety equipment
- Experienced instructors
- £5 million public & product liability insurance
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks – however we are happy to design a catering package based on options of your choice
- Venue hire, if relevant – we have a selection of locations we can recommend
£350 + VAT for one day hire
Please note that this activity needs to be booked with another activity or extra charges will occur for travel costs.
- Safety is our number one priority. As a result we follow a “Best Practice” attitude towards all of our activities and our approach to operating our business.
- All our activity equipment is ADIPS safety approved and checked annually
- Daily checks are carried out on all equipment before starting on the morning of use.
- All of our staff are thoroughly trained to be not only competent at running an activity but also sympathetic and helpful for those users that need assistance to complete the challenge
- Risk assessments, work method statements and logistical information can be requested
*Note that cards over the phone will incur a charge of 3.5%*
We are more than happy to receive payment by invoice to help you save money.
For further details please do not hesitate to speak to Patricia on the live chat, or alternatively contact her directly here or call 0208 405 6415.