Giant Zorbing Balls
Click event images above to enlarge:
Zorbing has been a very popular activity since it arrived in the UK in 2002.
Guarantee a “once in a lifetime experience” to your corporate guests as they travel around in these large plastic balls. An inflatable track is brought to site so that participants can race around after each other.
The zorb itself comprises of two sections. The inner part is made of plastic, and has hand straps for you to hold onto. Then there is an air gap to provide cushioning, and another layer of tough but flexible plastic on the outside. Don’t worry, you won’t be feeling claustrophobic as the design of the zorb ball allows for air and light to come through!
- 4 zorb ball (different sizes available)
- Inflatable track
- Experienced instructors
- £5 million public & product liability insurance
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks – however we are happy to design a catering package based on options of your choice
- Venue hire, if relevant – we have a selection of locations we can recommend
£750 + VAT for one day hire
Please note that one day hire is equivalent of 6 hours.
We can offer discounts when several activities are booked or for longer hire.
- Safety is our number one priority. As a result we follow a “Best Practice” attitude towards all of our activities and our approach to operating our business.
- All our activity equipment is ADIPS safety approved and checked annually
- Daily checks are carried out on all equipment before starting on the morning of use.
- All of our staff are thoroughly trained to be not only competent at running an activity but also sympathetic and helpful for those users that need assistance to complete the challenge
- Our staff our CRB checked and have Disclosure Numbers available for inspection
- Risk assessments, work method statements and logistical information can be requested
*Note that cards over the phone will incur a charge of 3.5%*
We are more than happy to receive payment by invoice to help you save money.
For further details please do not hesitate to speak to Patricia on the live chat, or alternatively contact her directly here or call 0208 405 6415.