Classic Treasure Hunt
Click event images above to enlarge:
The Classic Treasure Hunt is a unique and popular team building activity run by experienced staff, which allows teams to explore some of the greatest cultural and historic attractions of London. Each team member is given the opportunity to strengthen current skills and acquire additional ones.
The Classic Treasure Hunt is a great alternative to the Taxi Treasure Hunt if your team feels active and full of energy to discover the City by walking!
This product can be specifically designed to your own corporate requirements depending on what abilities you are interested in developing through this activity.
Each team, usually comprising of 3 to 6 people, is challenged to concentrate on 4 main areas.
- Cryptic Clues – Given some clues, teams will be asked to answer to a range of questions and trivia, testing their imaginative thinking skills
- Photographic Section – Teams will be required to take several photographs following a specific theme in a fun and inventive style
- Observation Challenge – One team member is designated to overview observation while the rest of the team can offer support
- Scavenger Hunt – Teams are given a list of items and are challenged to gather as many objects as possible
- 30-minute long brief prior to the start
- Between 2 to 2 and a half hours dedicated to the event
- Between 30 minutes to 1 hour to determine scores and reward the winning team with customised prizes, depending on group size
Please note that we can tailor the duration of the event to your individual needs, however above you can see a general guideline.
- Experienced Event managers
- All the necessary equipment (stationery, cameras, pens, clipboards)
- Prizes – medals and wooden spoons for winning and losing teams. Additional prizes can be added to an extra cost
- A CD containing all the digital images taken by the team during the Treasure Hunt
- Public liability insurance up to £5 million
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks – however we are happy to design a catering package based on options of your choice
- Venue hire, if relevant
To add more fun and excitement on the day, we can also offer themed characters intentionally placed along the Treasure Hunt route, from which team members can gain key information.
A wide range of different routes in London can be chosen, including Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden.
Not in London? No problem, we also have available Treasure Hunts in other towns and cities in the UK, such as Birmingham, Brighton, Oxford, Manchester, Cambridge, Windsor and many more.
30 to 50 people – from £20 pp + VAT
20 to 30 people – from £24 pp + VAT
10 to 20 people – from £30 pp + VAT
*Note that cards over the phone will incur a charge of 3.5%*
We are more than happy to receive payment by invoice to help you save money.
For further details, please do not hesitate to speak to Patricia on the live chat, or alternatively contact her directly here or call 0208 405 6415.